Ok - something very simple to make - and very tasty as well....
4 medium sized potatoes (boiled)
4 bread slices (preferably old bread)
red chillies powder - 1/4 tsp
garam masala - 2 pinches
amchur - 1/4 tsp
green chillies - 2 - chopped finely (optional)
ginger - about half an inch - chopped finely (optional)
Oil - for frying
1. Grate the boiled potatoes.
2. Run the bread slices through a mixer - it will become powder like.
3. Mix all the ingredients (except oil) thoroughly
4. The consistency of this dough shoud be like that of chapati dough
5. Now take small portions of the dough and shape them in cylinderical shape
6. Fry them - the oil should be on a high temperature.
7. Serve hot with chutney/ sauce